Thursday, November 10, 2016

Christmas Piano Recital Preparation



Happy Thursday, friends! My piano students are having a Christmas recital in November (I know, that's SO early, but you know how it is when the holiday events start filing up the calendar!). They've been working diligently on their solos since September, and I have loved every minute of spending all of our time these past several weeks on Christmas music. The kids have been ecstatic to work solely on Christmas music, which is a HUGE change of pace for them, and for me too! 

My piano recital to-do list is getting shorter and shorter, and that's fantastic since there are only a few more days until the recital!

As I continue working through my piano recital to-do list, today I'm working on preparing my students' certificates and choosing a photo backdrop to order, and I wanted to share with you an easy way to put together a beautiful and cohesive look for your Christmas recital. (I'll let you know how the ordering of the photo backdrop goes in another post.)

The certificates are from this Recital Kit, which can be used for any instrument. The kit includes invitation templates, portrait recital program templates, landscape recital program templates, and templates for certificates. 

The certificates are so simple to prepare! They are in a PowerPoint document, and all I have to do is insert text boxes and type! They're a beautiful rustic Christmas theme this year, and they come in five colors: green, red, gray, blue, and brown. They have a lovely rustic wood background, and the winter landscape decorating them is all white, as is the text. Here's an example with a fake name and date on it, to protect the privacy of my students: 



Here are some more sample completed pages from this kit. 


Invitation Template 
Portrait Recital Program Template
Outside of Landscape Recital Program Template

Each item within the kit comes in all five colors, so there are a ton of options to choose from! You could do an all red recital one year, an all green one the next, or you can use all five colors the same year! 

If you'd enjoy using this recital kit for your Christmas recital, you can purchase it here

Love the idea of a recital kit, but looking for a different design? Check out the other designs here

Here's what people are saying about these recital kits


If you're looking for a fun and easy gift idea for your students, click here to read more. 

I can hardly wait to share photos from the recital with you! If you know of someone who would benefit from reading this post, or who might be interested in purchasing a recital kit, use the sharing buttons on the left or pin the image below to let them know about these unique and easy-to-use kits! 


No comments:

Post a Comment