Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Need Free Ink?



Did you know that you can get printer ink for free, right now, when you need it most? If you haven't heard the buzz about the HP Instant Ink program yet, today is your lucky day. I enrolled two years ago and it has literally been the best decision with regards to printing I have ever made.


When I enrolled two years ago, I purchased the HP Officejet Pro 8610 all-in-one printer. I love it! It scans, prints, copies, and faxes (but I don't fax, so I don't use that option), and the print quality is really nice. Plus, I can air-print (print wirelessly) directly from my iPhone and iPad, which just makes life so much easier.

In a nutshell, here's what you do:

  1. Be sure you have an eligible printer (you can check that out at THIS LINK)
  2. Sign up for an ink plan. There are a few different options, starting as low as $2.99 per month - YES, two dollars and ninety-nine cents! Other plans are $4.99 and $9.99. See below for comparisons. 
  3. Your printer tells HP when to send new ink cartridges before you even need them! You can use as much color ink as you like, and the price of your ink plan remains the same! (Unless you print more pages than your plan allows. I have the 300 pages per month plan and have NEVER gone over, and I print a LOT.) This is PERFECT for teachers!
  4. Enjoy the savings!
  5. They'll even recycle your empty cartridges. I love that.
Here's a screenshot from their website, and as of 7/12/16, it is up to date. 
Pretty amazing, right?

Ready to get started? Use THIS LINK to enroll and get your first month free (Full disclosure - it's a referral link, so I'll get a free month too!), and if you print a lot, like I do, you'll be saving TONS of money on ink. Imagine never having to run to the office supplies store to get more, and always having extra ink on hand when you need it!

Do you know a friend or teacher who would benefit from such a great money saving ink plan? If you do, use the sharing buttons on the left or pin the image below to let them know about HP Instant Ink, which is one of my favorite things about the business side of my studio!



No comments:

Post a Comment