Monday, September 9, 2013

What's Your Super Power?

It's great to be back from a restful and relaxing vacation, and things in the studio, store, and blog are full speed ahead! Lessons begin today, so I wanted to share with you our theme for the studio this year:

I ordered these shirts from CustomInk.com and used their clip art and fonts to design them. I thought they turned out great! The price was reasonable, the shirts are good quality, and what's better than free advertising for the studio when my students wear their shirts around town? :)


After designing and ordering the shirts, I decided to design their lesson binders to look like the shirts, and added their name to the binder cover as well. Here's a photo of a few of the lesson binders.


I can hardly wait for lessons to begin today! Happy teaching!






2 comments: