Thursday, July 11, 2013

Penguintervals Printable Review Sheets Freebie

Three of my youngest students are busily working on intervals this summer, so I've needed to create more review activities for them. The most recent creation is a continuation of the Penguintervals Interval Flash Cards idea from last month.

This collection of Penguintervals contains three worksheets: 
1. Drawing a line to the correct interval
2. Identifying intervals by writing the correct interval on the sheet
3. Notating intervals onto the penguins' tummies





Click here for your Penguintervals Printable Review Sheets freebie.
Or, right click (or control click) each image above to save as a jpg.

Use these sheets as printables, or use them on your iPad.


I hope you and your students enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so cute, and perfect for use on the iPad! Thank you, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joy! I was hoping they would work on the iPad but I don't have one yet to test them on :) Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete