1. Print out the cards onto card stock, cut between the dotted lines, and select the cards you wish to use during the lesson. For example, if you are reviewing the piano keys, choose all of the cards related to piano keys. If you are reviewing dynamics, choose the cards related to dynamics, etc.
2. The student draws the first card from the deck, which has been shuffled and placed face down.
3. If the student can correctly execute the what the card tells him to do, he wins the card and 1 point.
4. He continues drawing cards until he misses an answer.
5. Then it is your turn to draw cards until you "miss" an answer :)
6. The first one to get 10 cards/points wins!