Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Ultimate Piano Teacher's Organization Binder: Covers & Dividers

I absolutely LOVE being organized, so I created "The Ultimate Piano Teacher's Organization Binder" - 82 pages of binder covers and divider pages! If you want to be the most organized teacher on the block, this is the tool for you. The color scheme is lime green, black, gray, and white, OR shades of pink, black, gray, and white, OR shades of yellow, black, gray, and white, OR shades of blue, black, gray, and white. There are 10 different page designs. The pages are labeled with topics every piano teacher deals with on a daily basis: Recitals, Studio Wish List, Favorite Apps, Group Classes, Lesson Plans, Music to Purchase, and many, many others, as well as pages labeled with the months of the year plus a set of pages without labels that you can customize to suit your studio needs. If you need additional pages, contact me, let me know what additional pages you need, and I will add them. If you want a set personalized with your students' names, let me know and I'll put one together for you. 

Currently available in lime green OR pink OR yellow OR blue




Currently available in pink OR lime green OR yellow OR blue


Currently available in pink OR lime green OR yellow OR blue


Currently available in blue OR pink OR lime green OR yellow 



For an additional free page, be sure to visit my Facebook page and click the Free Stuff tab.


To purchase The Ultimate Piano Teacher's Organization Binder: Covers & Dividers, please visit my store by clicking the Store tab above.







Happy organizing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...