Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ending the Day on a Perfect Note

The following photos are the front and back of a note I received from one of my sweet 3rd graders yesterday when she arrived for her lesson. What a perfect way to end an excellent day of lessons, tears included!



This is going into my "Encouragement File" - the file I go to when I need to be reminded of the real reason I do what I do every day - those precious little ones who impact our lives even more than we realize and who make what we do so incredibly worthwhile.




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, don't we all need that "Encouragement File". It's the little things like this that makes it all worth it! :)

Melody Payne said...

Absolutely, it is, Jennifer! No matter what kind of day we have had, reading a note like this makes everything better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...