Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Why Didn't I Think of That? - Objectives, Materials, and Other Music Education Headings

Yesterday I received in my inbox an email notifying me Susan Paradis had posted a new blog entry of a cute coloring sheet in the shape of a bunny, called Bunny to Color Piano Keys. I couldn't get there fast enough because I needed to print it out to give to my beginners this week. What an adorable activity, and perfect timing too! Once I arrived at her blog, I noticed something I had not noticed before. Susan used headings such as "objectives", "materials", "ages", etc., when writing her blog post. What a brilliant idea! I had used similar headings on lesson plans during my days of teaching classroom music education courses, but I had not thought to use the headings within my blog entries. I asked her about it and she said the idea came from her days as a classroom music educator :)

Listing objectives, materials, ages, and other headings in future blog posts will help clarify and organize my entries even more. Why didn't I think of that? 

Thanks a ton for the idea, Susan!

Oooh, this is going to be so much fun!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT printables! Thanks for sharing. I can tell you're an enthusiastic teacher!

Melody Payne said...

Thanks so much, and you're more than welcome! I hope you have been able to find some things you can enjoy using. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...