Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Milk Cap Stickers for Music Alphabet Mystery

Yesterday I posted the Music Alphabet Mystery pages, and I hope your students have enjoyed them (if you have students who need to review their letters!). I mentioned creating some milk cap stickers to go with the Music Alphabet Mystery pages to use as hands-on manipulatives instead of writing on the sheets with dry erase markers, so here they are. There are three sets of stickers, each color-coordinated with the pages of the Music Alphabet Mystery. Cut them out on/around the lines, and stick them onto the tops your upcycled milk caps! They should fit perfectly. I have also found that caps from flavored water bottles such as Sobe and Vitamin Water work well too!



4 comments:

susankayej said...

Thankyou for sharing this printable Melody. I have dozens and dozens of milk bottle caps saved for various activities - so these 'just the right size' letters will be put to very good use :)

Melody Payne said...

You're so very welcome. Glad to hear you can use them!

LaDona said...

Young beginners ALWAYS need to review their letters! And the more ways, the better.
I'll have to bookmark this...

Melody Payne said...

I agree with you 100%!! Definitely the more ways the better :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...